torsdag 22 april 2010

EXHIBITION STOPPED BY VOLCANO. TRITION COMES TO RESCUE.



Due to the volcano ashes I have been stuck in New York for some time. I will unfortunately not be back in time to finish my exhibition The Royal Armoury. Nor will I attend the Swedish SPX.

But fear not, instead I will show my triptych The Dream of The Fisherman’s Wife. It was a 120 x 270 cm painting I made for the exhibition at Nordic Watercolor Museum in January 2010. It’s a sequel to the picture story Triton and has never before been shown in Stockholm. You will not be able to see it on the Internet or as a reproduction for some time so take this chance.

Along with the triptych the picture story Triton will be exhibited. The Royal Armory will be back another time.

“The Dream of The Fisherman’s Wife”

- Works on paper by Knut Larsson


Carina Björck Gallery

Svartmangatan 25

Stockholm - Sweden


29 April - 6 May

Opening 29 April 16-20

http://www.carinabjorck.se/

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ok, thanx for the info ;-) pls send me a mess on fb.

    hörs, Carina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Mr Larsson is always correct app. Your mess probably got stuck in the ash cloud.

    Exhibition opening on Thursday 29:th of April 16 - 20 Welcome

    Carina

    SvaraRadera