torsdag 23 september 2010

16 REASONS WHY I'M NOT AT THE BOOK FAIR.


Detail from my "Zyklon Boy & Vladek (Homage to Maus)"

The reasons are: work x 16. I'm all work and no play. But for you who are attending the Göteborg Book Fair, visit the exhibition "MUS MOUSE MAUS" at Göteborgs Stadsbibliotek. It's an homage to Art Spiegelman's graphic novel Maus. The artworks will also be a part of the magazine Bild&Bubbla. More info here: http://www.serieframjandet.se/1139/bild-bubbla-nr-184-ute-nu-med-maus-special

Happy centennial to the magazine Galago! My picture story Forest Boy will be published in their 100th issue. Also Galago have made a 70x100 cm poster from my picture story TRITON. At the Book Fair you find them here: A01:40.

My latest book Krokodilstaden (The City of Crocodiles) you will find at Kartago (A01:42).

Ok back to work...

1 kommentar:

  1. "The reasons are: work x 16"
    Great statement! I like this!

    SvaraRadera