onsdag 25 april 2012

STOCKHOLM INTERNATIONAL COMICS FESTIVAL 2012

My drawing of Kristiina Kohlemainen.

This weekend it's STOCKHOLM INTERNATIONAL COMICS FESTIVAL 2012 at Kulturhuset. I'm involved in a few of the program events. On Friday I will attend a memorial ceremony for the chief librarian and founder of the festival Kristiina Kohlemainen (1956-2012). During the festival there will be an exhibition with drawings in honor of Kristiina. 60 drawings from all over the world have been sent to Kulturhuset. I have seen them and I think that Kristiina would have liked this exhibition.

On Saturday I'm going to have a public talk with Canadian artist Philippe Girard. On Sunday I'm taking part in a panel discussion about August Strindberg. The Strindberg exhibition called "Livet är inget för amatörer" in which I take part in will open on Thursday at Hallunda Bibliotek. The exhibition has until recently been in Angoulême and Paris.

- Thursday: 18:00 Strindberg expo. Opening. Hallunda Bibliotek

- Saturday: 15:00 Girard & Larsson - A Dissection, Studio 3
Facebook event here.

- Sunday: 12.00 Strindberg Panel discussion, Bibl plattan

See you at the festival!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar